Adelaide Strikers Vs Melbourne Renegades T20 Prediction
- Winless Melbourne Renegades take on Adelaide Strikers, who themselves have lost their last three matches.
- The Strikers suffered back-to-back defeats to Sydney Sixers, despite Rashid Khan taking a hat-trick in their most recent match.
- The Renegades, on the other hand, go into this match without Aaron Finch and having lost to Melbourne Stars for the second time last time out.
Date- Jan 12, 2020
Time-10:10:00, GMT +5:30
Venue-Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia
Winner- Adelaide Strikers
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
- Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Travis Head, Jonathan Wells, Cameron White (c) Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen (wk), Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Harry Conway, Billy Stanlake
Melbourne Renegades Predicted Playing 11
- Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Tom Cooper, Dan Christian (c), Sam Harper (wk), Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Joe MennieL L
ADS vs MLR Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Jake Weatherald||Travis Head||Sam Harper||Rashid Khan (c)|
|Jonathan Wells||Michael Neser||Peter Siddle|
|Shaun Marsh (vc)||Dan Christian||Cameron Boyce|