Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat BBL Prediction
- Brisbane Heat will be looking for their second consecutive win against Adelaide Strikers when the teams go head-to-head again in Adelaide.
- Brisbane won their meeting on January 14, in Brisbane, as James Pattinson claimed a five-fer and they bowled the Strikers out for 110.
- Defeat means the Strikers have won just once in their last five matches, whereas Brisbane have climbed above them in the table as a result of their good form.
Date- 17 jan 2020
Time- 10:10:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia
Winner- Brisbane Heat
Adelaide Strikers Predicted Playing 11
- Jake Weatherald, Phil Salt, Travis Head (c), Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen (wk), Rashid Khan, Liam O’Connor, Harry Conway, Billy Stanlake
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Josh Lalor, James Pattinson, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
ADS vs BRH Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Chris Lynn||Travis Head||Jimmy Peirson||Rashid Khan (c)|
|AB de Villiers (vc)||Michael Neser||James Pattinson|
|Jake Weatherald||Matt Renshaw||Henry Conway|