West Indies Vs India 2nd T20 Prediction
- As attention turns from the World Cup to next year’s World T20, India started their tour of USA and West Indies with a four-wicket win in the first T20i in Florida.
- Navdeep Saini took 3-17 from his four overs on debut, as India restricted West Indies to just 95/9.
- They were made to work for the win, however, eventually winning by four wickets with 2.4 overs remaining.
Date – 04 Aug 2019
Venue –Central Broward Stadium, Lauderhill – United States
Time – 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
Winner – India
International matches at Lauderhill have showed the wicket to be one on which you can rack up a big total.
West Indies Predicted Playing 11
- John Campbell, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Carlos Brathwaite (c), Kieron Pollard, Sheldon Cottrell, Khary Pierre, Oshane Thomas
India Predicted Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar